16-23 September 2017| Emily Reed & Tanja Mickwitz | “Journey to Ithaca – Journey Home” Yoga, Meditation, Inspiration and Deep Relaxation
“Journey to Ithaca – Journey Home” Let this be a week to FEED your SOUL
Join Emily Reed & Tanja Mickwitz for a week at the wonderful Itha108. Built in to the ancient rocky landscape on the Greek island of Ithaca- this sacred space facilitates relaxation, rejuvenation and cultivates inner peace. Early morning and evening meditation, breathing and yoga will be the foundation for this magical retreat. Tanja and Emily will guide you through a week to bring back the balance. Be prepared for an exceptional week that re-sets your body and mind whilst you soak up the late summer warmth.
Varied accommodation options available:
Shared yurt shared bathroom – £950 (£400 deposit)
Single yurt shared bathroom – £1150 (£400 deposit)
Shared yurt en suite – £1000 (£400 deposit)
Single yurt en suite – £1200 (£400 deposit)
Luxury shared yurt en suite – £1050 (£400 deposit)
Luxury single yurt en suite – £1400 (£400 deposit)
MAIN HOUSE: All rooms have en suite bathrooms
Shared – £1150 (£500 deposit)
Single – £1500 (£600 deposit)
THE STONE HOUSE: Private studio with en-suite and large double bed
Shared – £1200 (£500 deposit)
Single – £1600 (£600 deposit)
- 3-4 hours daily of yoga, meditation, pranayama (breathing practices), yoga nidra, restorative yoga, satsang
- Transfer from the airport to Ithaca on the Saturday afternoon NB: ONLY if we travel as a group. Not for single transfers. If you arrive separate from the rest of the group you need to make your own way to Ithaca.
- Authentic and delicious Mediterranean cooking of three meals a day for the duration of your stay using the best local produce.
- Daily housekeeping
- Beach towels on request
- Homemade calendula face cream
What’s NOT included
- Flights to Kefalonia (the neighbouring island to Ithaca) from London. NB Ideally we all travel together on the same flight. There are no airports on Ithaca. We need to take a transit boat (35mins) to Ithaca form Kefalonia.
- Treatments/Massages- Thai, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reiki
- Excursions- you are welcome to explore the island during the afternoons, hire a car, scooter
- Meals out etc
FOR more INFO & BOOKING please see here: http://www.emilyreedyoga.com/event/greek-island-yoga-meditation-retreat/
We so hope you will join us for what will be an incredibly special gathering of like minded beings, daily yoga, meditation & contemplation, wonderful nourishing food and the incredible Ithacan scenery.
“Ithaca” means “home coming”. Journey to Ithaca. Journey back to your true self.