6-13 May 2017 | Jennifer Campbell
Reported to be the birthplace of Homer and the Isle of the Gods, Ithaca stands serenely among the Ionian isles of Greece. Radiating with authentic Greek energy, the shores of this quaint isle play host to a long and mesmerizing mythical history brushed with panoramic views and secretive coves. Overlooking the crystal waters of the eastern coastline amongst a wilderness of olive trees and exposed rock our retreat center pays homage to the elements upon which it was built with stunning natural beauty and respect. Rising above hidden beaches meant for hours of exploration this respite is the perfect location for a week of true relaxation, peaceful connection and dedicated practice.
Join Jennifer Campbell-Overbeeke for an intimate retreat exploring the mystical beauty of the island amongst twice daily yoga practice, delicious organic vegetarian food, and bright, elegant accommodations. Limited to 14 students.
$1800 p/p – Early Bird $1500 p/p for shared occupancy (register by February 1, 2017)
Private room / luxury rates also available upon request. Rooms allocated on first come, first served basis
5% off if you book with a friend
DEPOSIT: $800 non refundable payment to be made to secure your place and room. Checks mailed to: Jennifer Campbell-Overbeeke 1823 Lombardy Ave. Nashville, TN 37215
What’s INCLUDED in the FEE
- Twice daily yoga practice
- Authentic and delicious Mediterranean cooking of three meals a day for the duration of your stay using the best local produce.
- Daily housekeeping
- Transfer from the airport to Ithaca on the Saturday afternoon ONLY if we travel as a group. Not for single transfers. If you arrive separate from the rest of the group you need to make your own way to Ithaca.
- The support and guidance of a seasoned and caring teacher
What’s NOT included
- Flights to Kefalonia (EFL)
- Treatments/Massages- Thai, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reiki
- Excursions- you are welcome to explore the island during the afternoons
- Meals out etc