Itha108 is a Grecian island retreat set in a place of outstanding natural beauty, providing a space specifically for peace, relaxation and practice.
After initially discovering yoga in 2001, Ingrid decided to train as a teacher in 2010, specializing in Vinyasa Flow, at Brahmani Yoga, Goa, India.
Ithaca is the backdrop for her beloved project, Itha108, which she designed and managed over 4 years alongside teaching public and private classes for locals and holidaymakers alike. Ingrid has succeeded in her vision for Itha108 that combines her eye for lifestyle design with providing a beautiful space to practice, teach and share.
The price for the week:
• £900 per person based on two sharing a room in the main house
• £1,150 per person based on single occupancy in the main house
• £950 per person based on two sharing the stone house studio
• £1250 per person based on single occupancy the stone house studio
• £900 per person based on sharing a luxury yurt en-suit bathroom
• £1,150 per person based on single occupancy luxury yurt en-suite bathroom
• £850 per person based on sharing a yurt with en-suit bathroom
• £1,050 per person based on single occupancy yurt with bathroom
• £800 per person based on two sharing a yurt, shared bathroom
• £1,000 per person based on single occupancy in a yurt, shared bathroom
• Group transit from and to the airport by bus/taxi, sea taxi, ferry
• Breakfast/brunch, lunch, tea and dinner
• Various hot and cold drinks/water/fruit/nuts/cakes/biscuits
• Beach towels
• Vinyasa flow yoga lessons each morning 1.45 – 2 hour
• Yin or Restorative yoga each afternoon 1.5 hour
• Yoga mats, blocks, belts, bolsters and blankets
• Infused olive soap, Basil or Sage
• Calendula face balm
• Internet connection